Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The reason why

I am just going...Where !?! Somewhere...I am just leaving.Leaving all that is not mine and that doesn't belong to me - the all forgotten and stuck patterns in me, all my bad habits, all my old  views , and all the useless stuff I carry with me all the time...No thanks, I really don't need them anymore. I am already  ready to say GOODBYE. I will leave them to a place, where they are needed. I will say HI... to my new home.But neither those in Bulgaria, nor the one in the Blackforest.But those inside me, beyond my dreams and desires.Those in my heart. To feel the warmth of the silence and the sweet taste of  love inside me.

I want to be with the sun. It is not enough for me just to gaze at it ...I want to hold it in my hands, in my heart... Just to keep it there.So i will bring it everywhere...with me.

I want to share with you all what is in my heart - my days, my dreams, my happiness, my joy, my stars and my moon, my sun, my love, my heart and .... my home...

So.....just Welcome home !

I invite you to be next to me....all the time. You are welcome to my world. I am waiting for you to join me. To be in my life, full of smiles and beautiful dreams with the colours of  the rainbow.Life full of constantly happening miracles...

Just see trough my eyes.
Just hear through my ears.
Just feel through my heart.
Just be part of me.
You are a part of me.
Just be....

No comments:

Post a Comment