Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A message from an Angle

Few days ago I received one very special message.....from one real Angle....I cannot keep it only for myself...it wouldbe too selfish, so I will share it with you with all my Loveee.....

Just ENJOY....

....
Somewhere a voice calls
in the depths of my heart.
Keep dreaming your dreams
don't even let them out
Why spek of all your sadness
or af all life's painful woes?
Instead let the same lips sing
a gentle song for you!
The shispering voice
we never want to forget
in each passing memory,
always there to guide you.
When a mirror has been broken
shaffered pieces scaltered on the ground.
Glipses of a new life,
reflected all around
Windows of begging , stillness,
newlight of the down.
Let my silent empty body
be filled and reborn.
No need to search outside,
nor sail across the sea.
Cause here shining inside me,
it's right here inside me.
I ' ve found a brightness,
It's always with me...



 From my sweet Lithuanian Angle...

Bad antogast


to be continued....

2 comments:

  1. Like, баце, like very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt finish it...but soon i hope i will have the chance to....

    thanks =)

    ReplyDelete