Wednesday, September 15, 2010

12 September 2010 13:01

It's lunch time.

I am sitting on the steps in front of the main entrance...Smiling , keeping in my hands a bow full with my food.The sun is also happy today, it's not only me happy ...The Sun is with us, we can see its beauty...After about a week being hidden behind the clouds and the lovely rain...It let the Divine celebrate for about a week, so now  it is celebrating with all of us here..in the middle of the Blackoforest...
I am just sitting on the steps, easily and comfortably with crossed legs...just like a child, keeping gently and quietly my bow with both my hands, filling my meal with my love ...I am just happy...There are several people around me- talking... laughing... enjoing....But for me it is only me, my meal , my Sun and my beautiful Nature....I can see very small and little shining dots on the steps' stones...It is wonderful...I can hear the music of the falling water nearby and can feel the wind dancing with the skin of my face and hands.....I am just here ....with  my food....
But still I haven't tried it....i just close my eyes for a second.My heart fills up with a lot of gratefulness and gratetude...Suddenly in my mind appear one beautiful prayer :

Om sahana vavatu
Sahana bhunaktu
Sahavi ryham karava vahai
Tejasvina vadhita mastu
Ma vidvisha vahai
Om shanti, shanti, shanti ....

(Translationa from Sanskrit)
 
May the Lord protect us togheter
May he nourish us togheter
May we work toghether uniting our strenght
for the good humanity
May our learning be luminious and purposful
May we never hate pne another
May there be peace , peace and perfect peace .....


I am grateful to our cooks from Zimbabve for preparing our food with so much awareness and love, with so many smiles...No matter what in the plate is.... it is sooo delicious. I let first my eyes eat..the my nose and all my senses...Because the food is not only to feed my hunger...

And ...there is everything i need - the Sun ,  lots of Smiles and Love....I am already ready to give my body the lunch portion of energy....

No comments:

Post a Comment